Our client is looking to grow its internal Finance Team organically to meet the increased company growth. The person we are looking for thrives in a deliverables-driven and solutions-oriented environment. You are an organized self-starter with at least five years of experience in Corporate or Public Accounting. Your desire to learn, grow and demonstrate leadership keeps you on the cutting edge of accounting practices. You are a proactive, detail-oriented, positive contributor who enjoys thinking analytically.
Our client's Global Finance Team collaborates on accounting, corporate income tax, and external reporting and compliance. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall quality of accounting reporting and statutory financial compliance for North America, Germany, and India. The Manager will follow and improve accounting recording and reporting workflows, provide accounting direction and analytical support to Finance Team members, and support Company growth through post M&A integration efforts.
Corporate G/L Manager
The Corporate G/L Manager supports the company’s internal Finance function by providing global operational support and reporting review, including:
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller and working with other senior leadership including the VP of Finance
- Key support person to the Corporate Controller and VP of Finance to achieve an accurate 5-day month-end reporting close.
- Prepare/review weekly and monthly reconciliations of financial accounts, balance sheet workpapers, prepare high-caliber budget flux analysis, and review company consolidated and business unit level forecasts.
- Maintaining global cash forecast projections for management’s weekly review.
- Reviewing and improving upon current A/R, A/P and employee expense payable processes and reporting.
- Prepare/review weekly and monthly reconciliations of financial accounts, prepare high-caliber budget flux analysis, and review company consolidated and business unit level forecasts.
- Supporting the global treasury function by working closely with the Corporate Controller and the rest of the Finance team to identify and address evolving needs of the company
- Compiling and analyzing company Key Performance Indicators for management.
- Working efficiently with HR for payroll processing and monthly reconciliations and developing sound business solutions to any discrepancies identified.
- Monitoring global A/R, A/P, and supporting the Finance team with correct G/L posting, customer, employee, and vendor support.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Financial Audit/Tax firm to complete year-round compliance reporting global requirements.
- Supporting the company’s M&A integration activities.
- Preparing ad-hoc reporting for Management’s review by considering and evaluating several data sources
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Five or more years of a combination of Corporate or Public Accounting experience and two years of management, supervisory, or leadership experience.
- MBA and/or CPA License preferred.
- Thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP.
- Working understanding of multicurrency company operations including A/P and A/R processes, accruals, and intercompany transactions
- An understanding of multi-business unit operational functions and reporting
- The ability to identify operational issues, weigh options, and provide effective counsel to support business decisions.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively across the organization to support the team and Company goals effectively
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld and Workday Adaptive Planning a plus
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks