Senior FP&A Analyst
Our client is an exceptionally strong company, known for it's employee culture and opportunity for advancement. Within the FP&A team, there is a need for an Senior FP&A Analyst. In this role you will work across divisions throughout the firm, providing strategic insights and in-depth analysis for annual budget and forecasting, monthly P&L consolidations, and more. You will apply your strong analytical and problem solving skills, both in a team environment and independently, to meet and exceed the standards of Financial Planning and Analysis at the firm.
- Provide strategic insights and in-depth analysis, working cross functionally across divisions.
- Assist in the annual budget and re-forecast processes, the consolidation of the company monthly P&L and bi-annual Cash Flow analysis of actuals and forecast and prepare presentations/packages for Senior Management
- Support annual budget, forecast and strategic plan processes. Analyze and assess the submitted annual budget information to determine risks and opportunities of the assumptions in relation to overall corporate objectives. Support cash-flow statement forecast for above related processes.
- Consolidate and analyze P&L, balance sheet and cash for executives, cash flow for forecast, and monthly results.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for divisions or regions as requested by management and present recommendations based on output of analysis.
- 4+ yrs of finance-related experience
- BS degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record delivering high quality work
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines with or without close supervision
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- FP&A / Accounting / Audit Experience
- Experience with Hyperion Planning
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects