Oracle Cloud Technical Architect/Manager
Our client is a high-end, talent-laden group with strong market presence and growth. This role will be a very key role within the technical delivery side of the business. In this role you will manage and mentor offshore/near shore resources, in addition to architecting Oracle Cloud solutions for complex Oracle Cloud application implementation projects. This is a high visibility role, and will be a key contributor in the growth of the technical business.
- 10+ yrs in Oracle Applications technical consulting, with at least 5 years of Oracle Cloud.
- Prior history successfully managing and mentoring individuals to grow their skills and careers.
- Experience participating in RFP/Pre-sales is a plus.
- Oracle technical skills: Extracts, BIP, OIC, etc
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% if needed.