Our client is currently searching for a strong, experienced individual with Organizational Change Management skills who is looking for looking for growth and challenge! This role will provide HR transformation consulting services to customers and will focus on the people and process side of Oracle Cloud implementation projects.
- In an advisory capacity, work with clients to inventory needs, design approaches, and execute tailored Organizational Change Management, Communication, and / or Training campaigns.
- Serve as an industry leading subject matter specialist in change, communications, and training to build trust with teams and project stakeholders.
- Partner with all levels of leadership and employee groups to drive strategic direction and account for critical dependencies.
- Plan, develop, and deliver communication campaigns by writing effectively and with impact, tailoring content to intended audiences.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation skills and proven ability to persuade and influence others in a positive direction.
- Work across multiple projects and handle various priorities at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in the Oracle Cloud ecosphere is ideal
- Dynamic. You think on your feet and can read the temperature of a room and respond accordingly. You have an energy that brings out the best in others.
- Motivated. You can work independently or as a member of a team. You set priorities and have impeccable follow-through.
- Authentic. You are genuine in your communications, cunning with your word, and consistent with your follow through.
- Innovative. You see challenges as opportunities to grow. You seek new ways of working to gain efficiencies and enrich experiences.