HR Administrator / Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid - Need to be in Plano office 3 days a week
- Work with companies’ executive teams to align the human resource strategy with the organization's business goals.
- Direct the recruiting and interviewing efforts of the HR coordinator.
- Implement onboarding plans and protocols for new employees that will orient them to the company’s process and culture.
- Administer benefits and manage insurance renewal and open enrolment.
- Lead the employee wellness initiative.
- Manage the process for voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- Plan and oversee employee reviews.
- Manage employee relations and engagement.
- Assist with planning company events.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Create and implement policies for professional development, continuing education, and training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to organize and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with strong time management skills.
- Business–minded with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Minimum of two years of experience in A/P or A/R and ADP Payroll.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and SharePoint.