Financial Systems Analyst
Our client is an exceptionally strong company, known for it's employee culture and opportunity for advancement. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the finance and IT organizations, taking a lead role finding opportunities for improvement of processes, and financial and operating controls of ongoing business changes. You will assist with financial data governance, financial application security governance and process improvement projects for global finance and accounting teams. Work hands-on in financial applications including JD Edwards E1/One World, Microsoft NAV as well as other supporting finance technologies.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting process owners to maintain the Financial Data Governance processes, data and systems.
- Develop and maintain global process and control documentation using process maps, process models, or process narratives.
- Assist with Global Financial Application Security maintenance and monitoring activities.
- Facilitate the assessment of the impact of business process changes within people, systems, and operations by using Key Performance Indicators in collaboration with Global Process Owners.
- Participate in or lead other special projects, assignments or tasks as directed by department management.
- 3+ yrs finance/accounting and systems related experience
- BA/BS from an accredited university, preferably with a degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience with ERP application/software (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong process background
- Must possess superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively lead meetings
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Project management education or experience
- Programming proficiency in SAS, SQL, R, Python, or AWS tools.
- Data visualization experience with Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience with Alteryx or other data analtyics tools is desired
- Six Sigma