Strategic Marketing Alliance Specialist
** This is a full-time, remote role, based in the US **
The Strategic Marketing Alliances Specialist will operate in a matrixed environment to ensure success, awareness, trust, and value with our strategic alliance partners. And will be accountable for the myriad of details related to the operational effectiveness of alliance communication and engagement: events, campaigns, alliance sales enablement, and KPI reporting.
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and detail oriented – who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes change when it yields better outcomes.
The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of experience within the management and technology consulting space in an alliance, business development and/or marketing operations role.
- Provide operational and marketing support for key Cloud Solutions programs
- Assist Alliance Management in the development and execution of strategic plans
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing to bring the Alliance strategy to life through identified tactics (newsletters, win wires, top-to-top communications, thank you program, etc.)
- Contribute to, and coordinate marketing content creation and maintain partner- and market-facing content in support of the alliance strategy (thought leadership, sales enablement, product integrations, etc.)
- Manage the partner content within internal partner systems and ensure partner listings on market-facing websites are up to date
- Ensure internal and external digital properties are accurate and have the most up-to-date credentials, partner content, and status
- Coordinate joint sales and marketing events and activities with various alliance channels
- Track the pipeline, share leads, and tag engagements in internal and partner systems.
- Coordinate Market Development/Partner Marketing Funds (MDF) for tracking, reporting and optimization
- Maintain accurate reporting on all aspects of alliance relationships
A fun culture and integrated team environment. Culture is the number one thing we hire for. We truly enjoy working with each other, and look for people that will fit right in. We believe that if you are happy at work, this then flows to higher quality services for our clients. From inception it is in our DNA to have a flexible work/life balance. We believe is fostering a work environment that works best for its employees.
We are a collaborative team that works together to build our company. No employee will ever be put on an island by themselves, as every initiative includes multiple team members. You will constantly be challenged. We have ambitious growth plans and are evolving the business as we grow.
Be a big fish in a small pond. Many of our team members have felt “lost” within a large organization, where their contributions are not always recognized. This position provides the opportunity to have a big influence on the growth and success of the company.
- A 4-year undergraduate degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role at a manager level or above
- Strong leadership presence
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a constant itch for doing things better and more efficiently
- Passionate about content quality, with a desire to establish premier artifacts that are reflective of our substantial value proposition
- An excellent communicator with effective presentation skills
- Ability to handle a variety of different initiatives simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to establish overall strategy, as well as the competency and desire to lead the execution
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as CRM tools such as HubSpot