Service Delivery Manager – Oracle Cloud Applications Managed Services
This is a customer facing position responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with enterprise-level customers as well as diverse internal teams. This position will be responsible for managing the Oracle Cloud transition projects to Managed Services Global support team as well as building the ongoing relationships with the customers after they go live. This individual must have a proven track record of successful service delivery while establishing a long-term partnership with the customer.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for multiple client accounts
- Serve as the primary contact for external customers.
- Manage communication with customer for calls, status, and update. Manage customer relations through clear and concise written and verbal communications, increasing trust and involvement, reducing ambiguity and conflict.
- Maintain composure and positive attitude when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands
- Build trusting relationships with customers, partners, and internal teams
- Strong client focus with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director level.
- Manage and proactively resolve escalated customer issues including critical or severity 1 issues. This includes managing the expectations of both the internal management team as well as the customer.
- Navigate through ambiguity to solve problems using effective communication and team coordination
- Delivering service by monitoring and tracking service delivery performance that meets SLAs and achieves high level of customer satisfaction.
- Publish regular project metrics to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Manage transition from project delivery to the Managed Services support team.
- Participate in SOW creation for out of scope activities and renewals.
Skills and Requirements
- Working background and knowledge with Oracle Cloud (ERP and/or HCM) experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Managed Services or customer relationship management role
- Exceptional, definable leadership experience with proven results.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in a global environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Strong client service orientation
- Proven ability to conduct research into ERP product issues and products as required
- Willingness to engage in process improvement and develop new efficient means of execution
- Project Management Experience