Our client seeks an HRIS Analyst to act as the sole owner of HRIS functions for the company. This is a highly visible, key role with room to grow. HRIS is Oracle Cloud HCM and ADP (payroll), and if you have solid Oracle EBS background, or Workday experience you will be able to leverage that experience and learn Oracle Cloud. This is a full-time position, with work-from-home possibilities. **NOTE: Until the COVID-19 virus issue has passed, this role will be fully remote.
- Resolve any issues that arise in the Oracle HRIS platform, providing functional support
- Participate in strategic planning with the Dir of HR and other leaders in terms of HRIS upgrades and implementations and future state planning
- Work with distributed client base in an effective and efficient manor.
- Identify any training needs and train end users
- Work with IT, Developers and Oracle on any issues, patches, etc
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3-5 years in an HRIS role
- Oracle Cloud HCM experience ideal; Oracle EBS or Workday also acceptable
- Collaborative, creative, detail-minded
- Working knowledge of HR processes and procedures