Strong mid-sized Oracle Cloud consulting partner currently searching for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Project Manager to drive project implement solutions to address client business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle Cloud products.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop relationships at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process (including discovery, road maps, estimations and proposal building); contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams
- Provide advisory services to the customers regarding Oracle Cloud ERP solutions
- Manage delivery of projects across multiple accounts
- Experience as a senior team lead or Project Manager on multiple ERP implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Procurement, Financials, Supply Chain or HCM applications
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Experience working with C-level client contacts, managing client teams, on shore and offshore teams
- Experience with requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Should be a thought leader and mentor the team and be able to provide recommendations and solutions to the leadership group
- Ability to travel (once covid subsides)