Our client seeks an HRIS Analyst to be the point of contact responsible for on-going support, enhancement, maintenance, and administration of the corporate Oracle HCM Cloud system. Understand HR business processes and how HRIS systems integrate and improve Human Resources, Talent, Benefits and other HCM processes throughout the firm.
- Work well with other cross-functional team members and leaders throughout the company to assess current state, HRIS utilization, improvement opportunities, etc to the formulate priorities and proposals to upgrade and enhance the Oracle HCM Cloud system
- Single point of contact for Oracle HCM Cloud questions, issues, etc.
- Responsible for the core functionality of the Oracle HCM Cloud system to meet corporate needs, including ensuring accurate security permissions and security profiles are maintained and in place, and providing end-user and/or administrator support and training
- Responsible for the scheduling, coordination, and validating of system upgrades/releases, patches, etc., and for unit/regression testing as applicable.
- Collaborate with HR, Talent, and/or I.T. teams on testing for new configurations, release updates, or applied fixes.
- 3-10 years of HR Analyst experience with significant HRIS knowledge
- Oracle HCM Cloud is desired, but we will train if you have solid HRIS background (e.g. Oracle EBS)
- Human Resources functional knowledge is highly preferred
- Positive, helpful, can-do attitude that would work well in a tight-knit "family feel" organization