Senior Oracle Cloud Project Manager
Our client is growing and looking for a strong Project Manager with experience leading Oracle Cloud (or EBS) implementation projects, ideally in the HCM space. Project Management positions require at least 2 years of project management experience, as a consulting project manager. PMI certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred. At least 2 of the projects managed in the past must have been the implementation of the Oracle eBusiness suite and/or Oracle Cloud.
As a member of the Consulting Project Management team you will drive implementation projects for Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Cloud solutions at project sites. You will have the opportunity to work with some of America's leading businesses as they implement Oracle’s eBusiness and Cloud Suite family of applications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.
- Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan.
- Drive implementation by motivating and directing the project team, a team which may include cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners, and the client.
- Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for new business.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections.
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate requirements.
- These positions may require variable travel, with possibility up to 50% travel to customer sites (once travel resumes post-COVID).
- Typically holds a BS Degree and has or is in the process of obtaining PMI Certification.
- Extensive Oracle eBusiness Suite implementation experience (8+ years). Oracle Cloud experience a plus.
- Prior project management experience exhibiting ability to follow solid project management principles
- Program Management skills and experience Bid and Proposal development experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with company, customers, and vendors
- Experience with Oracle R12 and Oracle Cloud applications is desired, HCM preferred
- Must be comfortable in matrix management environments and work effectively with others in managing complex projects
- Experience managing offshore project resources and teams
- Must have proven track record of successfully leading teams of consultants through entire project life cycle process
- Expertise with Oracle methodology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and skills