Our client seeks a highly motivated and talented Oracle HCM/ERP Solution Consultant looking to expand their career with a growing dynamic consulting company. The role will focus on customer project delivery and management, building the right architecture for the customer, and hands-on software development. This professional job offers a rich learning experience and a real opportunity to make an impact on the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong HCM/ERP technical software foundation, preferably with Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud, Oracle EBS, or Peoplesoft as well as the ability to work effectively with clients to understand and document requirements.
- Contribute to a wide range of initiatives such as: Understanding the enterprise application topology of the customer, orchestrate integration strategy between HCM/ERP cloud and customer’s downstream systems, build data migration strategy, consult on data privacy and audit best practices, illustrate Oracle’s Cloud Services Ecosystem. This individual will build a strong technical foundation in systems and data as an enabler of business strategy.
- Work with peers to continuously improve delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency.
- Work closely with Customers to under their current system architecture and devise the most optimized path to Cloud Adaptation
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality.
- Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS or Peoplesoft. Any experience with Oracle Integration Cloud, Peoplesoft Integration Broker or other middleware product is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience and/or Master’s degree and 2+ years of experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data Analytics or related field.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies as well as software development experience with Java, PL/SQL, and Web Services.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time, can be based anywhere in the US.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship