Our client seeks a highly motivated and talented Senior Functional Consultant looking to expand their career with a growing dynamic consulting company. The role will focus on customer project delivery, internal process optimization, and peer development.
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation functional consulting services by acting as a subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application service implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation projects.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation projects.
- Work with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle HCM. Guide customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advise customers on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document customer requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing. Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
- Work with peers to continuously improve delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency.
- Work with and mentor junior level associates to ensure their professional growth and ability to contribute to company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in a Functional Lead role
- PHR, CCP, FPC, or CPP certification is a plus
- Oracle HCM Cloud or EBS experience preferred
- Knowledge of Compensation processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities
- Ability to effectively work in a remote model with clients and peers
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner