Our client seeks a highly motivated and talented Senior Functional Support Consultant looking to expand their career with a growing dynamic consulting company. The role will focus on customer project delivery, internal process optimization, and peer development.
- Provide remote Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll support services by acting as a subject matter expert and resolving client-reported issues.
- Effectively communicate and drive support resolution for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll issues
- Work with companies remotely, advise customers on best practice, educate client on functionality and maximizing effectiveness of their Oracle Cloud solution, document customer issues and resolutions, research and diagnose problems, and assist with testing. Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
- Work with peers to continuously improve service delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing managed services efficiency.
- Work with and mentor junior level associates to ensure their professional growth and ability to contribute to company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in a functional support role
- PHR, CCP, FPC, or CPP certification is a plus
- Oracle HCM Cloud or EBS experience preferred
- Knowledge of Payroll processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities
- Ability to effectively work in a remote model with clients and peers
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner